1. Connect your TomTom Rider 40/400 with the appropriate USB cable to your PC
2. Go to TomTom MyDrive
3. Update your TomTom Rider 40/400
4. Close MyDrive and disconnect the TomTom Rider 40/400
5. Then go to Tyre
6. Update Tyre via Help > Check for Updates
7. Close Tyre
8. Connect the TomTom Rider 40/400 with the appropriate USB cable to your PC
9. From your TomTom Rider 40/400 Click "Import routes'
10. Open Tyre
11. A pop-up will appear with 'busy'; it takes some time for Tyre to recognize the
TomTom Rider 40/400.
12. Open or create a route.
13. In Tyre, click the ‘Copy to TomTom’ icon in the top menu bar.
14. When a pop-up appears about installing Java, click yes and follow the installation
15. Reboot your computer, if necessary.
16. Repeat steps 8-13.
17. Wait for the pop-up window indicating that the route is copied.
18. In the TomTom Rider 40/400, tap ‘Done’.
19. In the TomTom Rider 40/400, select the routes that you want to import by
20. Tap ‘Import’, the message "Import completed" appears, tap OK.
21. Disconnect the TomTom Rider 400 from your computer.
22. In the TomTom Rider 40/400, go to ‘My Routes’ and tap the route that you want
23. Have a nice ride!