If you cannot find a solution for your problem (error message etc.), you can try this:
First of all:
Make sure you have the most recent version of MS Internet Explorer installed and that it is up-to-date: Tyre is using a built-in version of it!
Now restore the advanced setting of your Internet Explorer:
- Open your Internet Explorer.
- Select ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’ -> ‘Advanced’ tab -> ‘Restore Advanced Settings’.
- If the security setting for Internet is not Normal-High (default) change it to Normal-High.
- Make sure your MS Internet Explorer is up-to-date.
It may be necessary to completely reset your MS Internet Explorer.
Click here to learn how to do that.
Then install a clean version of Tyre:
We have created a tool that can do the cleaning job for you. Click here to download the tool.
If you want to do it yourself, follow these steps:
- Remove Tyre from your computer.
- Remove the following key (and all of its sub keys) from the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tyre
If there are still Tyre files on your disk, remove them too:
- Remove the folder C:\Program Files\Tyre and all of its contents.
- Remove the Tyre Application Data folder and all of its contents.
You can find the Application Data folder here:
For Windows XP: ‘C:\Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Tyre\’.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7: ‘C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Tyre\’.
Done this? Then restart your computer, download and install Tyre again.